[3830] NAQP CW NE8P Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 08:48:52 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NE8P
Operator(s): NE8P
Station: NE8P

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: FL

Total:  786   269  Total Score = 211,434

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team:

Comments:

My best effort to date on this one!  I like this contest.  Low power for all and
NA only participation makes for relatively pleasurable operating conditions.

I need to digest what I did here.  Looks like I may have spent too much time on
15/10 and not enough on 40 (certainly) and 20?  I operated 90% S&P.  Tried
running a couple times, but honestly couldn't sustain rates much better than
intense S&P.  So S&P and mult chasing it was.  (I still have the bad
habit of spending too much time on calling/logging a mult.  It's that darn DXer
in me...)

Thanks to all participants!  I look forward to next year when, hopefully, my
power line and heat pump related RFI issues are reduced, if not resolved.

73/OJ,
Mike, NE8P