[3830] NAQP CW K3TN Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 08:59:52 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K3TN
Operator(s): K3TN
Station: K3TN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 3:25

   80:    2     2
Total:  343   121  Total Score = 41,503

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Tres

Comments:

Excuse for lack of operating time is chosen from the Ills and Pills category -
Shingles! Feh.

After sharp pains in my upper side caused me to operate standing up, my wife
pulled up my shirt and said you have shingles, let's go see a Doc in a Box. Came
back and made a few more Qs but didn't have it in me.

I was proud to use the name Fred and work many other Freds, as well as Ellens,
one LN, Rods and Bruces. Also very nice to see the high level of new and longer
calls filling in some of the slack produced by the SKs.