[3830] NAQP CW K5RM M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 09:44:38 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K5RM
Operator(s): K5RM K5LG W7RY
Station: K5RM

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: Arkansas

Total: 1601   324  Total Score = 518,724

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I decided at the last minute to run multi-two again this year.  There was only 3
of us this time, due to last minute decision to run multi-two and the other guys
already having plans. So Our mult guy jumped back and forth between the mult
stations. I worked both rigs when rates were low, since I'm still new to SO2R
operations when our mult guy was on the other station. We started having some
computer issues with both mult stations losing connection to the rigs.  First
time for that to happen. Also had some issues with my knew beverage switching.
Beverages didn't seem to work part of the time.  So will have to do some
investigating with that. There seems to always be more work to do in a station.
All in all we had a great time getting together once again. It has been a couple
of years since we had done a multi-two hereat my QTH.  Congrats to another fine
score by ND7K who put up a fantastic score this year.  Also Congrats to W2FU's
team who always puts in a great score.  Congrats to all to the multi-two teams.
There seems to be more and more every year.  I would like to see a Multi-Single
category added to this contest.  I think it would be great and probably have
several teams in it also.  Congrats to all and see you on the next Contest.

73's
John K5RM