[3830] NAQP CW N4VI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 12:06:59 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N4VI
Operator(s): N4VI
Station: N4VI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

  160:    0     0
   10:    5     4
-------------------
Total:  507   161  Total Score = 81,627

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Ski Jumpers

Comments:

Fun!

Late start put me behind the 8-ball so to speak and felt like I was playing
"catch-up" the whole contest. The late start really hurt the 10/15m
effort. Probably stayed on 20m too long but was close to 200 qso's so I set that
as a goal and then stations kept calling. Guess one could have worse problems!

40m felt like there were more contacts to be had but needed the mults on 80m.
Also have an offset between TX and RX that has been constant for a long time and
that shifted mid contest, which was slightly unsettling.

It was fun, thanks for the Q's.

73

Chris,n4vi