[3830] NAQP CW N8SBE Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 12:41:12 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N8SBE
Operator(s): N8SBE
Station: N8SBE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MI

   80:    7     7
   10:   20     9
-------------------
Total:  232   102  Total Score = 23,664

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC/NCC Team Two

Comments:

Pooped out before finishing a 10-hr full-time effort.  Sorry team, maybe I'll be
able to hang in there for the full Monty next time.

Bands were really open, although 10M was slow going with lots of QSB.  Also some
QSB on 15M and 40M later.  80M was really rocking when I threw in the towel.

Thanks, everyone for the Q's!  I was amazed again how well some stations could
hear me and get my call and exchange on the first try, even when buried in the
mud and QRM.