[3830] NAQP CW K0UK Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 15 18:40:53 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Colorado
Operating Time (hrs): 7hrs
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    0     0
Total:  615   156  Total Score = 95,940

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GM Snow boarders

Comments:

This journey isn't over yet. In October I lost my old Windows XP contest
computer. This started the journey. Finally got a new for me refurbished
computer and with lots of great help from fellow contesters. We got N1MM
running. I am still learning everything from a new keyboard to a new logging
program. This was the shakedown cruise. All my old FT1000mp stuff works. But
other issues besides that showed up. So, lots of work still to go for both me
and the equipment. My thanks to the following contesters and hams who helped and
are still helping me. K3CT John, N2IC Steve, K0GUZ Steve, W0CO Brad, KD0TCQ Lee,
K0EU Ken. Without these fellow hams and contesters I would still be fiddling
with the computer, logging program etc
 Again my sincere thanks. Now for more practice and repairs in the shack and
outside tower work weather permitting.
 God bless 73's PTL
bb uk