[3830] NAQP SSB N5NU/TI2 Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 21 21:53:41 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N5NU/TI2
Operator(s): N5NU/TI2
Station: N5NU/TI2

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: San Jose

Total:  142    76  Total Score = 10,792

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Yaesu 891 and 71' random wire with 9:1 LDG balun.  Please note my
"state" is Costa Rica, and yes I'm probably a multiplier.  I promise
you can log me.

Quit early.  Bands yo-yo'ed up and down.  I listened to WW4LL go from s2 to s9
back down to s2 on 20m.  Guys would drop out mid-exchange.

Basically my signal sucks on SSB, got tired of my frequency getting taken
because, I have 2.5deg of fever, and I'm going to bed.

See you in ARRL DX CW.  Maybe with a different antenna.

73, Jason N5NU/TI2