[3830] NAQP SSB NV9L(@WB9Z/4) M/2 LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 09:41:44 EST 2023

                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: NV9L
Operator(s): NV9L WB9Z
Station: WB9Z/4

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: NFL

  160:    0     0
Total:  318   134  Total Score = 42,612

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team:

Comments:

No, we did not get anywhere close to 287,000 points. This is what we get for
digging out an old laptop to enter the contest last minute. An NAQP log from
2016 was in the cue and called the live score server with my call sign. Jerry's
call sign WB9Z had the correct score, but the wrong call. Sorry PVRC, tried
everything to fix, but no joy.

This was a tough one on us. After marrying into such a deluxe antenna farm, this
one was a much needed humbling experience as we only have a couple of dipoles
down here at the FL QTH. We (I mean Jerry) has a lot of work to do down here.