[3830] HA DX NB1N SOABCW HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 10:25:14 EST 2023

                    Hungarian DX Contest - 2023

Call: NB1N
Operator(s): NB1N
Station: NB1N

Class: SOABCW HP
QTH: EMA

  160:    0      0       0
   80:    0      0       0
   40:  215      0      53
   20:   69      0      31
   15:   85      0      44
   10:  150      0      48
----------------------------
Total:  519      0     176  Total Score = 523,248

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  K3, KPA500
Ant:  2 Dipoles

Interesting band conditions, 20 was the least productive band for me.  Glad to
see 10 being open but the most productive band turned out to be 40 meters.  Lost
my 80m dipole in a recent storm so that had an affect on the score. The goal was
500 Qs which is about average for me in this contest.

I thought there was good show of force by the HA/HG operators.  Thanks to
everyone for the Qs.

(BA, BE, BN, BO, BP, CS, FE, GY, HB, HE, SZ, KO, NG, PE, SO, SA, TO, VA, VE,
ZA)

Missed out on ZA, BA, HE counties!

Best of 73.
Sandor - NB1N