[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3TUF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 22 20:57:30 EST 2023

                    ARRL January VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K3TUF
Operator(s): K3TUF
Station: K3TUF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.7
Remote Operation

  222:   24     7
  432:   37     8
  903:   13     5
  1.2:   18     7
  2.3:   10     6
  3.4:
  5.7:    5     4
  10G:    3     3
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  226    64  Total Score = 32,384

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

While enjoying the weather in EL88, I operated my home station in FN10 remotely.
Many scheduled activities kept me from operating more. But the stability of the
network now has led me to plan more of an effort, maybe even SO2R remotely next
year. Next year I might even consider turning on the amplifiers and operating
HP, but still thinking about that.
My score is courtesy of the rovers who go out to many grids and work again and
again on multiple bands. I suppose also I need to add back in the 3.4 GHz band
to get a few more points for those contacts. I also look forward to hearing
about the conditions up north. Also, I wonder if there was any enhancement on
the lower bands. No digital this year, only good old SSB and CW.
73,
Phil K3TUF