[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Jan 25 23:19:54 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jan 26

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  138  Mults = 125  Total Score = 17,250

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This one went pretty well. 40 meters was jumping, and I managed to find a hole
at the start and got a run going right away. The rate was good until about the
last 10 minutes, when I was forced to QSY to 80. Fortunately, I was able to get
a run going there and put the last 31 QSOs in the log. I probably lost 3 or 4
QSOs due to a radio hiccup near the end, but the score was acceptable
nonetheless. Hope conditions are as good next week. See everyone at 1300Z next
Wednesday.

73...
Randy, W8FN