[3830] CQ160 CW NN7CW Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sat Jan 28 11:59:04 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NN7CW
Operator(s): NN7CW
Station: NN7CW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8:14

Total:  QSOs = 500  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 36  Total Score = 138,957

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Just another relaxed CQ 160 participation to experiment with my phased K9AY loop
arrays, due to my tx antenna not being competitive. The Inverted L is okay for
stateside QSOs, but it lags when it comes to working DX. It's sufficient for all
band single op entries, but doesn't stand a chance against big guns like N4WW. I
always find myself ending up running Ws and hoping for that elusive DX to call
me. Eight hours are more than enough of that, so I'll enjoy a good night's sleep
tonight.

73 and thanks for the QSOs!
Wolf, NN7CW