[3830] CQ160 CW K8MR Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 08:54:12 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 1:45

Total:  QSOs = 71  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 4  Total Score = 4,592

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Saturday night only. Actually exceeded expectations, as I've had a -90dbm noise
floor on 80 & 160 since I got back to Florida in November. In the past week
I figured out how to get a HamStick on my bicycle in order to do noise
searching, and  with that I was able to find a very bad pole 3/4 miles away. FPL
was able to confirm it being bad and has a work order in for it, but it will be
at least several weeks until they can get to it.

Most signals were barely above the noise, and all S&P.

73  -  Jim  K8MR