[3830] CQ160 CW KJ9C Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 10:38:28 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KJ9C
Operator(s): KJ9C
Station: KJ9C

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MT

Total:  QSOs = 145  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 5  Total Score = 20,100

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

No receive antenna, so did it all on the low inverted L. Friday night it went
intermittent, causing the auto-tuner to hunt and eventually killing the T/R
switch in the amp. Low power was working only for close-in states, so I had to
manually switch the amp into operate for every transmission needing my meager
450 watts.
No big DX heard, the usual Caribbean and Hawaii. Missed MA and CT and MD....
heard em but they did not hear me!
Got few up and went to bed early, although band did seem to be improving late in
the evening.