[3830] BARTG Sprint VY2LI Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 11:09:23 EST 2023

                    BARTG RTTY Sprint - 2023

Call: VY2LI
Operator(s): VY2LI
Station: VY2LI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PE

Total:  217  Mults = 47  Continents = 3  Total Score = 30,597

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Comments:

Never intended to get too deeply into this one, but N1MM says a tweak over 8
hours! Conditions far from great from this QTH...40 seemed to close early and so
did I, opting to rise early Sunday in hopes of padding my score and adding an
elusive Continent or two. Missed both Asia and Africa which were usually givens
at the old QTH! It was fun watching the Scoreboard...at one point late in the
game VA2CZ, VA7ST and VY2LI were ranked #6,7,and 8 respectively! Hope we got
into your log. 73, Bill
Yaesu FT-950 @55W, N1MM+
Rigblaster Pro, TH3 & 40V @30'