[3830] CQ160 CW N3QE Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 11:59:32 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MD

Total:  QSOs = 841  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 41  Total Score = 245,568

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Local 160M noise environment keeps changing but I found a spot high in the band
where the noise to the NE wasn't too awful. One big change, is that a very
nearby BCB broadcaster now is producing horrible intermod, but fortunatley only
during daylight hours.

Another change... unassisted, so way more running! Especially pulling the EU
callsigns out of my noise was an awful lot of work but very satisfying in the
end!