[3830] CQ160 CW AJ1AJ Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 12:18:34 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AJ1AJ
Operator(s): AJ1AJ
Station: AJ1AJ

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 4:03

Total:  QSOs = 354  State/Prov = 46  Countries = 5  Total Score = 42,279

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun.

Time this weekend was split between CQ 160 CW and WFD.  Op time 4h, but less
than half of that was during the prime time of Saturday evening.  I tried to
make up for it by doing mornings but that wasn't always especially productive.

Next season I'll make it a point to block off more time on Saturday evenings,
but a goal for next season will be to put in a full weekend in a 160m contest
without limiting myself to only the productive time.