[3830] CQ160 CW AB2E Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 12:42:23 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AB2E
Operator(s): AB2E
Station: AB2E

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: NJ

Total:  QSOs = 572  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 35  Total Score = 147,784

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Rig: FTDX-9000D/OM Power 2000A+
Antennas:
160m inverted L - over a 100ft tree 30ft horizontal.
RX- HiZ4 4-square

Hi all,
I was able to spend more time than usual. Condx weren't the best on Fri evening
here, but I was able to get some of the EU big guns in the log.
Sat night EU condx were quite a lot better. For my setup I'm pleased with 35
DXCC, and around 60 10-point QSOs in the log. I had a few EU answer my CQs on
Sat evening.

73 and thanks to all for the QSOs,
Darrell AB2E

Contest: CQ160CW