[3830] CQ160 CW KX9RT Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 16:16:40 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KX9RT
Operator(s): KX9RT
Station: KX9RT

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: WI
Operating Time (hrs): 19:17

Total:  QSOs = 720  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 11  Total Score = 113,764

Club: Driftless Zone Contesters

Comments:

Gave it my best shot and feel like I have a lot yet to learn and looking for
ways to improve my 160 scores.  I missed out on AK, ND, and DC.  I heard DC
early, but never again.  AK I couldn't snag on the second night as I waited
through the early AM hours on the second night and never heard his signal pop up
from seeing on the RBN.  It was run to snag a few late DX before I surrendered
to bed.  Lesson learned to wait out the pileups and with a little patience I
made a few extra DX that was large boost to the score.  Being in middle US seems
to make a more challenging and wait for the rest of the east coast to make their
EU DX Q's.  Thank you CQ for sponsoring the contest!

K3 into inverted L, 55ft vertical, 75 horz.  40 radials.
Receive diversity with 88ft doublet
RSP SDR with Winrad