[3830] CQ160 CW K9NR Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 16:19:39 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K9NR
Operator(s): K9NR
Station: K9NR

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Illinois

Total:  QSOs = 1074  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 44  Total Score = 325,380

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

With the Solar indices so high, I wasn’t expecting much DX excitement in this
years CQWW DX 160 CW.
     Friday evening started out a little slower than last year with barely a
hundred Q’s per hour in the first 3-4 hours…BUT…EU starting coming in
fairly strong.  If I thought that Saturday would probably not be as good for EU
as was Friday, I was WRONG!
     Saturday evening was peppered with strong openings to EU.  At times, I felt
like rare DX with EU pileups calling me!
     I finished with more than double last years score!
104 ten point Q’s   70 five point Q’s   Over 900 two point Q’s
     Worked all states/provinces except AK, ND, DC and the three northern VE
provinces
And 44 DX entities.
     Thanks for all the Q’s!