[3830] CQ160 CW KC7V Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 16:51:55 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KC7V
Operator(s): KC7V
Station: KC7V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 502  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 11  Total Score = 76,635

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Put up a sloper grounded to the tower at about 57 feet a couple of weeks ago.
This past week put down 32 radials and added a 400 ft beverage.  Not optimized
but it did help at times.

This made the contest a lot more fun to have a somewhat decent signal on
topband.  Not much DX and I think I missed some EU Saturday evening.  Overall a
good time.  Much slower Saturday night than Friday night.

Thanks for the Q's.