[3830] CQ160 CW N2MF Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 17:22:49 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N2MF
Operator(s): N2MF
Station: N2MF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New York
Operating Time (hrs): 22:36

Total:  QSOs = 1061  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 56  Total Score = 466,577

Club: Niagara Frontier Radiosport

Comments:

This was certainly fun.  Lots of Europeans with amazing signals here, even prior
to our sunset.  Although I don't seem to be able to get their attention until
about 2 hours after first hearing them.  Didn't work any JAs or VKs/ZLs.

Rates were very good during the first seven hours (until midnight local), then
they collapsed for the balance of the event.  I'm impressed by all the operators
who hang in there through the entire night on both days.