[3830] CQ160 CW VY2WW Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 17:30:47 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VY2WW
Operator(s): VY2WW
Station: VY2WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PE
Operating Time (hrs): 10:45

Total:  QSOs = 553  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 43  Total Score = 284,256

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Got a late start Friday and missed the best EU opening here, but Saturday
brought a decent run of EU, and they trickled in throughout the contest. I do
not understand why I never hear the Deep South USA of much of W7.  Perhaps
because the radial field for my Inv L is so limited to the west.  Hope I helped
fill the void here from Jeff moving away, but I know that's impossible.  Thanks
for the QSOs and patience on the repeats.