[3830] CQ160 CW OG2P(OH2PM) Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 18:28:38 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OG2P
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: KP10TK

Total:  QSOs = 884  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 66  Total Score = 440,804

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Top band is always a great fun but this year DX-work was very painful. I copied
several stations from China but they did not hear me. I have been QRV in China
and Macau 1996-2003 and I know how bad the local QRM can be, what a pity.
Only two JAs in the log and two from Philippines, nil from VK or ZL. From North
America only stations in VO1,VO2,VT and ME were copied reasonably well with my
beverages.
I am very much longing for propagation like in 2008-2009 when I could work all
states of the USA during two seasons. Wishful thinking, I know.
  Congratulations to those who gained 100-120 multipliers.

Thank you for the QSOs and hope see you again in the contests.

73 de Pertti, OG2P/OH2PM