[3830] CQ160 CW NN4RB Single Op Assisted LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Jan 29 21:10:31 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: Single Op Assisted LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 2:56

Total:  QSOs = 84  State/Prov = 24  Countries = 0  Total Score = 4,464

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Started late at 8:20 on Saturday night.  I put in almost 3 hours BIC time before
calling it quits.  I went up the band one time S&P and worked 84 QSOs.  I
did not work any DX.  I used beverage toward the NE for receive and I worked the
ones I could hear.  Heard and worked K2KW and K4XL.  Most of my productive time
for the weekend was working in the shop on my IC-7100 Go-Kit.  I had fun.

Rick
NN4RB

Rig : ICOM IC-7610

Antennas : Optimized 80-Meter dipole at 50' used as a vertical with a Palstar
HF-Auto at the base for TX and 500' NE Beverage for RX