[3830] CQ160 CW 9A0BB(@9A4M) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 05:20:22 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: 9A0BB
Operator(s): 9A2KD 9A3XV 9A4M 9A5M
Station: 9A4M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Babinio brdo, JN85EI
Operating Time (hrs): 35:53

Total:  QSOs = 1315  State/Prov = 41  Countries = 72  Total Score = 855,749

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

We had no time for serious preparation, so we enter the contest to enjoy the
hobby. It was big snow few days before the contest, so we have to fix NW bev and
some tuning of SWR on NW K3LR vertical dipole in the evening dark with snow and
strong wind. Nice freshening before the contest, hi.

Further we had nice time and fun first and second night with relatively good
propagation to west. Evenings ware not so good - lack from propagation to east.
So miss some mults we expected.

Anyway we enjoyed the contest. Thanks' for calling us and for QSOs.

164 W, 13 VE, 248 DL, 75 UA, 6 UA9, 34 UR, 2 JA, 64 S5, 65 SP, 24 9A...

See you in ARRL DX.

on behalf of the team
Sale, 9A3XV