[3830] CQ160 CW K1RX Single Op Assisted HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 06:18:15 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K1RX
Operator(s): K1RX K1BX WA1T K1WHS
Station: K1RX

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: W1

Total:  QSOs = 1345  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 63  Total Score = 707,003

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

First, Dave, K1WHS, Thank You for this incredible opportunity to experience
operating from your fabulous station.  It truly shows your full up commitment to
160 M - bet it seems like a lifetime!

It appears I got the better of the two nights (Friday/Sat morning) and I truly
appreciate the guys that followed (K1BX, then WA1T) that brought the team home!
The one radio/single 80 ft. vertical setup with no inband capability along with
the array of beverages played beautifully.

Although conditions were not spectacular, it was a great weekend and one not
soon to forget.  I particularly enjoyed the short pause I received in
acknowledging my state as for many years, have always operated from NH. Proved
to be a good CW copying test as they corrected their history files!

Thanks to the many stations that made this weekend great!

73, The K1WHS 160 team