[3830] CQ160 CW IQ2CJ Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 07:04:20 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: IQ2CJ
Operator(s): IK2PFL IK2JUB
Station: IQ2CJ

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH:

Total:  QSOs = 1300  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 65  Total Score = 837,540

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

This year we participated as MS, just two full time ops, running a main RTX and
an inband.
First night closed with 750 QSOs, very promising. But the second day and the
following night were very very slow.
Propagation toward far-east was one of the worst, only JA4UYB worked 1h before
his sunrise. Nothing else heard at our stn.
On the other side, good opening to NA both nights, had in log 210 USA, 22 VE
Most QSO in our log are with DL: 237,  Italians: only 66 :(
Overall a little below the expectations, but we had great fun anyways!
Thanks everyone for QSOs.

73's Luca IK2PFL & Stefano IK2JUB