[3830] REF CW F8ATS SOAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 10:50:55 EST 2023

                    REF Contest, CW - 2023

Call: F8ATS
Operator(s): F8ATS
Station: F8ATS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: JN18DP-91

   40:  323   102
Total:  678   260  Total Score = 694,720

hello ,
It's always a real pleasure to practice during this CW French Cup contest.
Despite the last minute problems, I operated at 100 watts with a TS 480 SAT,
with a 15/40/80m dipole and a mono band vertical for the 10M band at 6 meters
from the ground...
no activity on 20m, I took pleasure this year to give points to the participants
essentially.
Nice participation, good conditions on the high bands.
My Log for Check-log
we will do better next year
Thank you all for the great friendliness and enthusiasm during this contest.
73/88 F8ATS Tony French Dpt 91