[3830] CQ160 CW N7GP Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Jan 30 21:50:05 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N7GP
Operator(s): N7GP
Station: N7GP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: arizona
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 308  State/Prov = 51  Countries = 17  Total Score = 56,440

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Was not able to spend as much time in chair I was hoping , but found lots of
activity and some DX
I ran across outlaw Pres N6SS calling a SP station and i was amazed that I was
hearing the station working him,so I called and worked him also. I spent the
next hour digging thru the east coast wall and pulled out 9 EU stations, which
made it exciting !!
Just like everyone,, Only worked 2 JA and that was Sat Morning, which was VERY
odd,
Also got a good chuckle outta of all of us Calling the BY4 , with no avail.
the QRN must be terrible in BY land,,
I know there was PLENTY of RF headed his way,,!!!
Worked A lot OF OUTLAWS ..
Thanks for the Q's
Go Outlaws
Tom