[3830] CQ160 CW OL5Y Single Op Assisted QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Jan 31 12:07:51 EST 2023

                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OL5Y
Operator(s): OL5Y
Station: OL5Y

Class: Single Op Assisted QRP
QTH: BKO

Total:  QSOs = 512  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 49  Total Score = 121,961

Club: Czech Contest Club

Comments:

After 20 years I participated in the QRP category. And I enjoyed it so much that
it will certainly not be the last. It still takes a different approach -
especially patience and the ability to try to call multiple stations "at
the same time" (with only one signal, of course). As a QRP caller, usually
the called station will only pick you up when no one else is calling :-) And
even that is far from certain, even with strong and close stations. I only made
about 20 QSOs on the CQ.
I didn't have the energy to participate in the contest fully, but I'm still very
pleasantly surprised by the result.
Thank you all for calling me or answering my call!
73! Martin, OL5Y

Radios: SunSDR MB1
ANT: Inv. V @ 19m (63 ft.)
SW: N1MM+