[3830] CWopsT W8FN Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 1 09:25:35 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 1

Call: W8FN
Operator(s): W8FN
Station: W8FN

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: North Carolina
Operating Time (hrs): 1:00

Total:  143  Mults = 130  Total Score = 18,590

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

This session ended up a bit better than I thought it would. Got a little late
start due to some software foolishness and as a consequence couldn't find a hole
to run in on 40 meters. After a few minutes of S&P I finally got a short run
going way at the top of the band. Later on, I managed to find a hole lower in
the band and got a pretty good run going. A quick check on 80 found just a very
few mostly weak signal. With about 10 minutes to go 40 was finally worked out,
so finished up with a nice run on 20 meters. Hope conditions are good for the
1900Z session. See you then.

73...
Randy, W8FN