[3830] SCQP K5CM SO MobileMixed LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 2 18:41:20 EST 2023

                    South Carolina QSO Party - 2023

Call: K5CM
Operator(s): K5CM
Station: K5CM

Class: SO MobileMixed LP
QTH: SC

   40:   494   105
   20:   514   379
   15:   128    31
   10:     8     6
    6:
----------------------------
Total:  1339   596      0  CW Mults = 47  Ph Mults = 44  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 690,508

For this trip I did all the operating and Melissa my Daughter (N5KK) did all the
driving and a lot of the route planning. Pam (N5KW) my XYL, stayed home and
operated from the home station in Oklahoma. Conditions were good for most of the
party. 10 meters was open but very few stations could be found there.

All Q's are important but here are the most worked stations.
QSO'S   CALL
73	OM2VL
61	N5KW
26	W5TM WB9HFK WS2E
24	W9QL
23	DL3GA
19	NE8P NS2N W8PI
18	AF5J K3TW W1SSN
17	K3QP K4DR K5KPE N9NM
15	N4IJ NJ2OM W3WHK WB2FUV
14	KA6BIM N1CGP
13	K4YT N6AR W7GF
12	AC2YD AF5CC K9CW W2LC W2XL WA2JQK
11	AA8FM K5GE KE0TT KE6GFI KG4CRJ KM4RO W8EWH
10	AA4TI K3JZD K8BB KA0PQW KA0REN KV0I NM5M

73, Connie / K5CM / N5KK