[3830] ARRLDX SSB W1OO(K1ESE) SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 5 16:34:05 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W1OO
Operator(s): K1ESE
Station: W1IMD

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: ME
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Remote Operation

   80:    8     8
Total:  713   271  Total Score = 578,856

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Paul W1IMD for the use of the great station.

Operating was interrupted by snow blowing, fixing the broken snowblower, and
more snow blowing.

Conditions on 10m were fantastic on Saturday but not as good on Sunday.  Still,
about half of all QSOs were on 10m.

I never quite get the hang of a Phone contest.  I got a few short runs in, but
the rest was either tuning or chasing spots.  I found many more stations active
by tuning than the spots would suggest.

Thanks to all that put up with my many repeats.

73 W1OO (K1ESE)