[3830] ARRLDX SSB N6RV SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 5 19:16:59 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: LAX

  160:    0     0
   10:  816   108
-------------------
Total: 1863   367  Total Score = 2,051,163

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Conditions were better in the CW contest. Seems we had a CME hit us in the
beginning. Really interesting conditions. 20 was a little down but late night
was crazy! 10 meters was the star! We need more multipliers on the West Coast.
Can we start a few civil wars and split this island countries into quarters. We
would then have a chance to compete with the East Coast. In fact, they should
count the EU as one multiplier!