[3830] ARRLDX SSB NN4RB SOUAB LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 5 20:01:55 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NN4RB
Operator(s): NN4RB
Station: NN4RB

Class: SOUAB LP
QTH: FM07ii
Operating Time (hrs): 2:06

   40:  13      8
   20:  62     27
   15:
   10:   7      5
-------------------
Total:  82     40  Total Score = 9,840

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had intentions of putting in more time, however Friday, I got caught up into
some minor problems when setting up for DX operation and contesting.  Each time
I would start something another problem would popup.  So, I just went with the
flow.  Saturday was a celebration on two great grandson's birthdays. Oh, Friday
night was another's birthday party.  I finally got setup for the contest on
Sunday afternoon, and put in a little over 2 hours by the N1MM+ BIC timer.  I
got over 50 QSOs on 20 meters, then decided to hit some more multipliers on 40
and 10 meters.  I quit at 82 QSOs.  I had all the fun I could stand during that
time.

Rick
NN4RB
ICOM IC-7610