[3830] ARRLDX SSB AD4EB SOUSB10 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 5 20:17:25 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SOUSB10 HP
QTH: TN

   10: 1178   112
-------------------
Total: 1178   112  Total Score = 391,776

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

10m just continues to amaze me.  Goal was 1,000 QSOs, felt like I needed more
fun after it was reached.

On Saturday morning I began to notice people were self spotting, I had forgotten
that this was now permissible in this contest.  So begin spotting AD4EB for the
first time ever, seemed kinda weird at first, but it did significantly increase
the rates at least for a while.

Was very glad to get 112 multipliers, looking forward to more 10m fun ASAP.

73 - Jim - AD4EB