[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7RL SOUSB15 HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 5 20:21:50 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SOUSB15 HP
QTH: WA

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:    0     0
   20:    0     0
   15: 1361   106
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1361   106  Total Score = 427,074

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Thought I'd get on 15m for a few hours Saturday morning and play, but conditions
were so good, I just kept operating. Then every time I saw a call turn red, I
got sucked in deeper. Once I had the bulk of multipliers worked, it got pretty
slow between EU and JA runs. During that time I either took a break or worked
other bands.

Loved the EU runs both mornings. Sunday's opening took a little longer to start,
but worth the wait. Overall, my log shows 53.8% EU and 31.8% Asia (missing the
contest start on Friday night didn't help my Asia numbers).

Great to have the sunspots back! Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL