[3830] ARRLDX SSB KH7M(NA2U) SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 5 21:00:18 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KH7M
Operator(s): NA2U
Station: KH6ZM

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: HI
Operating Time (hrs): 37:20

   20: 1146    57
   15: 1156    58
   10: 1350    59
-------------------
Total: 4850   290  Total Score = 4,218,630

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

That was fun!  Thanks for the Qs.  Disappointed in with condx on 160m and 80m.
Bands 40m and higher were in great shape.  Lightning on Saturday afternoon local
led to a halt in operations for about 1.5 hours providing an opportunity for a
nap, which is not a bad thing.  It also provided a chance to rest my voice which
seemed destined to stop working.

This is the tenth year in a row I've operated this contest from here.  Tests in
2021 and 2022 I operated Max's station remotely from my home in Phoenix.
Downside of not physically being here is missing out on enjoying the Big Island
Solo papayas.  They are SO delicious.  Kathy and Max see that I'm well take care
of while I'm here.  No decent papayas to be found in Phoenix.