[3830] ARRLDX SSB W6PNG SOUAB HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 6 12:32:16 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: W6PNG
Operator(s): W6PNG
Station: W6PNG

Class: SOUAB HP
QTH: Irvine, California

Total:  402   131  Total Score = 157,986

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Very fun time DXPedition style at a friends home using my new K4D and my
existing KPA500 and 10/15/20 HexBeam.

Goals were;
- Collect as many unique entities to flesh out DXCC
- Try out K4D

10m was very good Saturday morning and I worked a lot of EU stations with
relative ease. Highlight might have been working Scandinavia on 20m at 8pm local
time showing me that phone 20m nighttime is real!! However, working Mongolia and
Kazakhstan were surprises to me.

Fun time and am so glad I made the effort to participate as its easy to punt to
another time, another galaxy when everything is done DXPedition or /P style.

Paul
W6PNG/M0SNA
www.nomadic.blog