[3830] ARRLDX SSB SP8R M/S HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 7 04:17:55 EST 2023

                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: SP8R
Operator(s): SP7VC SP8BRQ SP8BRT SP8TJU SP9LJD SQ8J SQ8JLA
Station: SP8R

Class: M/S HP
QTH:

   15: 1115    60
   10: 1206    58
-------------------
Total: 4455   286  Total Score = 3,822,390

That was nice race with LZ5R unfortunately we lost cause of weak propagation on
Saturday on 20m, but we replaced them on 1st EU position for few hours early.
Finaly we got better mult. Unfortunately as usual the other compettitors were
not on the livescore (LS). They can prepare good station for the contest but
can't go through simple program to conect them to the LS strange explanation.
10m was superb on Saturday with best 10min rate 533 I logged 89 QSO and hour
rate 264. We are in SP not rare mult and I agree that NA are really disciplined
OP's tnx.
Tnx for moving from band to band for new mults that works perfect. The new
selfspotting rule is a good decision special on LB, but that was used mostly by
NA big guns not common station.
We broke new SP record, tnx agn for all QSO's.
GL to everybody and sorry that we were not able to copy some of you special on
LB.
In behalf of SP8R team Les SP9LJD