[3830] CWopsT KG5U Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Wed Mar 8 09:08:04 EST 2023

                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Mar 8

Call: KG5U
Operator(s): KG5U
Station: KG5U

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX

Total:  80  Mults = 71  Total Score = 5,680

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Bummer...going along nicely, then BANG! N1MM could find com3. restarted N1MM,
but N1mm windows very slooooowly opened N1MM, then didn't come fully back (no
bandmap, check, info, or score summary). Shut down N1MM and restarted PC. it all
came back and back to normal. But, lost a over 5 minutes. hate when that
happens.
Otherwise, great fun with great op in great conditions--I called some really,
really weak stations cq'ing and they came right back to me. Fun!
73 and CU at 19z,
dale, kg5u

xcvr: K4D, 100w
ant: AV-640 (20-10), 40m Inv vee @ 70ft, 80m Inv vee at 70ft
sw: N1MM+
keyer: WKUSB & Kent iambic paddles & N1MM+