[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad K0TG LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Thu Mar 9 22:04:59 EST 2023

                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 10

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   40:  12     11
   20:  12      8
   15:   5      2
Total:  29     21  Total Score = 609

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Well that did not go as planned. I was going to use the remote as it has a
decent 80 meter antenna (which I am laking at home) and a 160 antenna which I do
not have at all at home.  I could nt get the keying to work up there.  Hmmm...

Turns out that I could not get the 80m working at all at home.  Tis was all as I
am operating in NS.  So by the seat of my pants.   :)

So I went back to 40 and luckily found a couple more mults hanging around there.
 I did not think anyone would be ther yet.

73, John  K0TG