[3830] TBDC N2QV(K5GO) Single Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 10:15:14 EDT 2023

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: N2QV
Operator(s): K5GO
Station: N2QV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New York
Operating Time (hrs): 11:45
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 322  Total Score = 1,263

This was a last minute thing.  It had just crossed my mind that it would be fun
to operate my station on Cayman Brac if I didn’t have hursts staying in the
house.  They might not like the clicking sounds coming from the locked closet.
Then I saw a text message from WU2X saying someone really should operate the
N2QV station to try the new Crossfire phased 4 Square.  I asked him if it would
be any trouble to make it possible from my home computer and he got it all set
up.  I had planned to just stay on until European sunrise but decided to go
ahead and put in a full effort.

It was noisy but I worked about 45 Europeans, ZL1AZ, KH6AQ and VK6Gx.

Lots of fun, as always.  Thanks to Scott and Tariq for letting me operate my
favorite band.

73…Stan, K5GO