[3830] TBDC K0DI(@N2CEI) Multi-Op HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 17:14:01 EDT 2023

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: K0DI
Operator(s): K0DI N2CEI
Station: N2CEI

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: EM80mi
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 343  Total Score = 1,582

Club: Florida Weak Signal Society

Comments:

After quiet band conditions for the weekends of 160M contests this season
compared to normal Florida conditions, its only fitting we end it here in Live
Oak  with the noise we had on Sat Night. The standard band noise was normal but
the crashes? Sorry to all of those that didn't make it in the log. We know you
were there trying!
Conditions to EU were good but as the night progressed , the crashes moved to
the North East. To the North West?  Wow! If you made a QSO with us, you have a
good station and Great Skills! Nice Surprises were VK6GX, ZL1AZ and AA7JV/MM.
KH6AQ is always in there but good to catch them again.  32 EU stations in the
Log this time!  Don't know yet if we will make the Summer Stew but will see you
again next Season. 73 and thanks to all that provide the SP contests.
Steve, The Slow guy on the band.