[3830] Commonwealth VK2PN Headquarters HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 17:44:52 EDT 2023

                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest - 2023

Call: VK2PN
Operator(s): VK2PN
Station: VK2PN

Class: Headquarters HP
QTH: HOME

   80:    6      150
   40:   43      875
   20:  140     1600
   15:   74      890
   10:   37      745
-----------------------
Total:  300     4260  Total Score = 4,260

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Thank you all for the QSOs.
Average outcome from me this time.  However, better than last two years (Mr.
Murphy intervened).
Felt that the participation was not as good this year.  Maybe I expected more.
The bands when open produced big signals.  Ten meters did not work as good as I
hoped.
Got some "juicy" call and thanks for calling.
I feel that my age is starting to slow me down.
73
Patrick VK2PN