[3830] SA10 WQ6X(@W7AYT) SO CW LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 17:47:25 EDT 2023

                    South America 10-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WQ6X
Station: W7AYT

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: Concord, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 7:27

   CW:  25      21       7
  SSB:   0       0       0
-----------------------------
Total:  25      21       7  Total Score = 1,904

This was another WQ6X ad-HOC SA-10 GiG from the SF East Bay area.
Adding an MFJ-993B IntelliTuner made it easier to match the 10-M
Long John yagi across the band. I was disappointed in the actual
low turn out for this contest.  There were LoTs of Brazilian stations,
altho the rest of the SA countries were largely absent.
Nevertheless, at least I can say that I wuz there.
Read more about this at: http://WQ6X.Blogspot.com