[3830] IdQP AC2YD SOABCW QRP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Sun Mar 12 23:14:38 EDT 2023

                    Idaho QSO Party - 2023

Call: AC2YD
Operator(s): AC2YD
Station: AC2YD

Class: SOABCW QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   21     0       0  CW Mults = 9  Ph Mults = 0  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 945

Club: NAQCC

Comments:

Thanks for the good ears/antennas copying my 5-watt QRP CW sig from New Jersey!!
 Glad to get ID on 15 and 10 for QRP 5BWAS ... I don't know how the 10m stations
(W7ZRC and W7I) heard me; I could hardly hear them, so many thanks!  Lots of
good opportunities on 15m, though, thanks!  Rig:  Hermes Lite 2 rig-in-a-box
with Raspberry Pi 4 at base of 1/4-wave fan vertical with 32 radials, remote
controlled via Quisk s/w transceiver running over WiFi.  Score based on
5-point-per-QRP-Q, but does not include bonuses for W7I and K7ID.  Thanks for a
fun contest!!