[3830] TBDC N9TF Single Op LP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Mon Mar 13 00:46:05 EDT 2023

                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge - Spring

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Clarksville TN
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  QSOs = 8  Total Score = 24

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Have not been able to string another 160 antenna since the wire came down in a
January wind storm. I was hoping I could come close to duplicating the 57 Qs I
made in the January CQWW160CW with the 6BTV, but that was not meant to be. Lots
of lightning and storm static crushed any RF that might have tried squeaking
into another stations receiver.
Activity seemed to be down a bit.
A thunder storm rolled in with nasty lightning that put me out of my misery.
Big thanks to all 8 ops that hung in there to pull my call and exchange out
of the static. I owe y'all an 807!

73 Gene, N9TF
Clarksville, TN

100 watts to MFJ tuner to 6BTV