[3830] IdQP K4BAI SOABMixed HP

webform at b4h.net webform at b4h.net
Tue Mar 14 08:53:54 EDT 2023

                    Idaho QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOABMixed HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:26

  160:    0      0      0
   80:    0      0      0
   40:    6      3      0
   20:    7      4      0
   15:    6      9      0
   10:    5      4      0
----------------------------
Total:   24     20      0  CW Mults = 10  Ph Mults = 7  Dig Mults = 0  Total Score = 1,556

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

More activity than I have heard in previous ID QSO Parties.  Good job by the
organizers.  But I still need two ID counties all time in ID.  They are Lincoln
and Caribou.  Any suggestions for those two appreciated.  I heard K7TQ/M in only
one county.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Hope to work you all in the GA QSP Party the
second weekend in April and the FL QSO party later in April.  73, John, K4BAI.